Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Featured Artist and Coco

So, you already know that I love Coco! Especially with Annie's Dark Wax, either direct or as a glaze as I sometimes do.


I think this dresser, by Chalk Paint® Stockist Kristen of Sophia's is just about perfect! I love how she accented the dresser in Old White as well as painted the handles. I often paint the handles on older pieces too. But, instead of painting the entire piece and using Dark Wax....



the top of the dresser was stripped and then stained in Walnut...


 and the entire piece was glazed in a white glaze - simply add Old White to the Clear Wax. It adds a nice sheen, don't you think?


Happy Painting!

Rachel


Click to see more tips, tutorials and photos: Paintbrush and Pearls
Click to see my Brocante Home Blog

Shop Hours: Irvington - Wed thru Sat from 10 to 4: Richmond - Tuesday thru Sat from 10 to 6.