Thursday, April 17, 2014

Glad You Liked It!

I've been teaching a Chalk Paint® Workshop for a few years now and am always grateful for the feedback I get. So, today, I thought I would share an email and photos from a "graduate".

"Hi Rachel, 
I attended your workshop a few weeks ago. I was so pleased with the class and your simple instructions, I am going to chalk paint all of my oak and pine furniture.
 I did my antique BOW triple dresser using OLD WHITE and light distressing w/soft wax. I re-did the brass knobs with oil rubbed bronze spray paint. It’s a complete transformation!! I LOVE IT!! 
I wish I had distressed a little more and maybe used the dark wax on the details. But my first project went well, I did it inside my living room, no fumes, no mess! It was GREAT!
Thank you so much! Hope to attend an advance class in the future."





I think she did a great job on this piece, what do you think?

I noticed she painted the piece right in the room as we discussed in class. And, she can add more clear wax and then dark wax if she wants to at any time.

If you haven't taken any of my Workshops, I offer a Basics and will be adding a new Workshop - Beyond The Basics.

Watch for my NEW Chalk Paint® Workshop - Beyond The Basics - coming in June!

Spring Workshop Schedule
Tuesday, May 6 - The Basics
Tuesday, June 3 - Beyond The Basics

Learn more about the Workshops


Happy Painting!   Rachel




Chalk Paint® and supplies are available at my two shops:
4323 Irvington Rd., Irvington, VA and 
19 S. Belmont Ave. (in the heart of Carytown), Richmond, VA

To see more tips, tutorials, photos: Paintbrush and Pearls

Want to see more? Find Rachel on:

SHOP ONLINE  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  BLOG  TWITTER