Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Chalk Paint® Workshop Schedule

CHALK PAINT®
The Basics

Want to learn four basic techniques for painting plus the proper application of clear and dark soft wax? Then join me at my shop in Richmond and learn the basic techniques for using Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan.


My workshops are informal and I encourage you to bring your questions. This is not just for beginners, but painters of all experience are welcome!


WHEN 
Tuesday,  February 4th 2014   11:00 am - 2: pm     

WHERE
DéCOR - 19 South Belmont Ave. Richmond, VA (Carytown)

Cost
$95.00

Class size is limited so that I can give you lots of attention.

SIGN UP NOW!

For a complete listing of all current Chalk Paint® Workshops.

                       



Happy Painting!  Rachel



Chalk Paint® and supplies are available at my two shops:
4323 Irvington Rd., Irvington, VA and 
19 S. Belmont Ave. (in the heart of Carytown), Richmond, VA

To see more tips, tutorials, photos: Paintbrush and Pearls

Want to see more? Find Rachel on:

SHOP ONLINE  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  BLOG